This Regional Medical Center in Virginia with an established Hospitalist program is seeking a Nocturnist Physician to join its established team of Hospitalists.
Block Schedule consists of 7 nights on and 7 nights off. Annually it will be 22 weeks on and 30 weeks off. The team does not perform procedures but runs codes with the Emergency Response team. Admit patients in the ED with another physician and an APC. Very reasonable patient admissions with support.
Other highlights include: Competitive $300K salary and productivity bonus plan will be over $300K combined earnings! Also an annual retention bonus each year. Sign on Bonus, Relocation and CME with expense reimbursement Retirement package with matching contribution Hospital benefits package including health, malpractice and tail coverage New, state-of-the-art hospital equipped with EPIC
Central Virginia community has a 4 year university and located 2 hours to Richmond and Washington DC.
If you are interested in this opportunity or others like it, CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Stable and secure hospital employed position
- Highly desired 7 on 7 off block schedule with 30 weeks off during the year
- No procedures required and excellent specialty support
- Popular Virginia community with a major university and top school systems
- Competitive base salary and bonus incentives for over $300K earnings
- Full hospital benefits package and relo assistance
- Excellent stability with a large hospitalist team
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.