Join the next generation of physician leaders!
If you are a progressive Physician Leader who wants continued growth and development, then this is the right choice for you. We are seeking exceptional candidates for an opportunity to lead our well established program with 28 physicians in Richmond, Virginia...
- This is a 100% administrative position at the flagship hospital with a 40 hour work week M-F
- Compensation: approximately $310,000 base salary, plus bonuses and a generous benefit package
- Secure your future with a two year Path to Partnership
- Prior Chief Hospitalist experience preferred or 4+ years Hospitalist experience with career aspirations to lead a team
- You will have a dedicated internal team to support you, including a staffing coordinator and robust performance management reports to help measure performance
Discover an essential chapter of America's history in the cobblestone streets, river walks, and monuments of Richmond. Originally a colonial settlement, Virginia's capital is now a thriving hub for culture, shopping, and outdoor fun. Explore Civil War history at the Museum of the Confederacy, stroll along the canal downtown, or test your nerve whitewater rafting on the James River. As the home of Virginia Commonwealth University, lively neighborhoods and a vibrant restaurant scene, Richmond is a wonderful place to call home.
Contact: Neal Fenster