Sentara RMH Medical Center seeking a board certified or eligible Internal or Family Medicine Physician to join its experienced team of Hospitalists. The group does not perform procedures but manages codes. Minimal ICU patients. Each physician is supported by a Patient Care Coordinator, which significantly reduces patient follow up and administrative work. The Day Shift Hospitalists work 7 days on, 7 days off, 7a-7p and have 14 days paid vacation per year. The average daily census is 13-17 patients.
Other highlights include:
- Competitive, Guaranteed Salary with Quarterly Productivity and Performance Bonuses
- Commencement Bonus, Paid Relocation and Retention Bonus
- Retirement Package with Matching Contribution and Pension Plan
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including Health, Disability and more
- Malpractice and Tail coverage
- 5 additional CME days off with expense reimbursement
- New, state-of-the-art hospital equipped with EPIC and Dragon
Sentara RMH opened its new, state-of-the-art, LEED-Gold certified hospital in 2010, located on a 254-acre site overlooking the Massanutten Mountain Range in the Shenandoah Valley. SRMH is a 238-bed, all private room, not-for-profit hospital that has served its community for over 100 years in the beautiful university town of Harrisonburg, Virginia. Enjoy an attractive balance of work and lifestyle in this family oriented and safe community with award-wining school districts. Outdoor opportunities abound based on the community's proximity to the Skyline Drive, the Shenandoah National Park and the Shenandoah River. Cultural venues include music and theatre performances provided by recognized programs at James Madison University. Harrisonburg is located 60 miles from Charlottesville, 120 miles from Richmond and 140 miles from Washington, D.C.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.