Critical Access Hospital in Northern Vermont seeks an experienced Hospitalist. Very manageable census and low acuity patients make this an ideal work/life balance practice. Ideal town for those who like adventure; tons of outdoor recreation, downtown shopping, low crime and an easy drive to the Canadian border.
Please forward your CV to CompHealth if you would like to explore this opportunity or other Hospitalist opportunities nationwide. Lisa Goldstein can be reached at email@example.com, or by phone at 954-837-2674.
- Hospitalist needed for full time Hospital employed position in Northern Vermont
- Mix of shifts with very manageable census; average about 12-15 patients
- Critical access hospital with 4 bed open ICU
- Picturesque community in northern Vermont with true New England flavor
- Enjoy a laid back simpler lifestyle but within only a few hours to Boston!
- Medical, dental, relocation, loan repayment, malpractice, relocation package
- Relocation package
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you