We are currently seeking BC/BE Hospitalist to join a practice in Utah. The position will be hospital-employed working ten to twelve 24-hour shifts/month. Provider would see 5-20 patients a day (average of 10), round in the morning and in the evening, and cover hospitalized patients for the remainder of the 24-hour shift, coming in to the hospital for admissions. From 10 pm to 6 am, bridge orders from the emergency room are an option. Hospitalists do not need to be on the hospital campus between morning and evening rounds, unless there are patients requiring their presence.
• Standard ICU patient management (with help of tele-intensivist)
• Intubations (anesthesia back-up)
• Central lines (surgery back-up)
• Pulmonary, cardio, vents, etc.
• Normal demographic of patients
• No head trauma or other messy or complex trauma
• Excellent Income with signing bonus
• Relocation assistance
• Full benefits package
• Student loan repayment
• Stipend possible
• Visa candidates with excellent communication skills will be considered
The city offers numerous educational opportunities beginning with a strong public school system. New regional university campus offers bachelor’s, master’s and doctorate degrees and partners locally with the applied technology college. This area is a veritable paradise for the outdoor enthusiast. Boating, fishing, hiking, white-water rafting, mountain biking, camping - whatever your outdoor passion, it’s all here. Nearby Indian reservation is a source of summer activities. Wildlife is plentiful in the area: bighorn sheep, moose, elk, deer, pronghorn antelope, cougars, coyotes, golden and bald eagles and more
Please let us know if you would like more information about this opportunity, or others that we may have available.