Premier Hospitalist organization has an established Hospitalist program they run at a 100 plus bed regional medical center located about 30 minutes from Ft Worth. They have an Internal Medicine Residency program through a Texas university at the medical center.
They are adding Nocturnists to the program. It will be on a 7 on 7 off block schedule from 7pm to 7am. Very reasonable admissions at night of 6-8 with some cross coverage if needed. They have APC and code coverage assistance at night. Nocturnists will need to be comfortable with procedures if needed and ICU coverage. They do have sub-specialty back-up. Residents and medical students periodically follow Hospitalist during the day and the Nocturnist at night. Some supervision or teaching involved during the shift.
An employed position with a very competitive compensation of $140 per hour or $1680 per shift. This would be $300K annual earnings. There is also wRVU and quality bonus incentives to earn even more.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Stable employed position with one of the top Hospitalist organizations in the US
- Excellent annual earnings over $300 with salary and bonuses
- Full benefits package, relocation assistance, and malpractice w/tail
- Desirable block schedule with lots of time off for family or pick up extra shifts during the block o
- University affiliation and Internal Medicine Residency program for some supervision and teaching res
- Live 30 minutes to Ft Worth and 60 minutes to Dallas. Easy access to the many social and cultural a
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.