Apogee Physicians is the largest physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation. Apogee Physicians has partnered with Southern Tennessee Regional Health System, a 99-bed multi-specialty facility in Lawrenceburg, TN and is looking for an experienced Hospitalist to join our dynamic team.
As an Apogee Hospitalist you will experience:
- A flexible schedule promoting an excellent work/life balance
- Competitive annual salary accompanied with a generous sign-on and relocation bonus
- A full benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, CME and Malpractice coverage
- Robust onsite administrative support provided through Patient Information Coordinators who act as non-clinical liaisons between physicians, patients, hospital staff and Apogee’s home office
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered
- Continuous training through CME accredited courses: Apogee University and Program Directors Summit
Sorry,this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters. Thank you.