SCHEDULE FLEXIBILITY + GREAT COLLEAGUES = EXCEPTIONAL JOB This multi-specialty group in SW Tennessee has build an excellent reputation over the years and the area they serve has been experiencing continued growth, driving the need for more hospitalists to assist them. The physicians in this multi-specialty clinic enjoy a great lifestyle and financially rewarding and professionally challenging medical practice. They provide medical services for l5 counties and portions of three other states with a patient population base of 500,000. The hospitalists primarily cover a 600+ regional medical center. Some key points about their hospitalist program include:
- Our Hospitalist group does NOT do traditional Hospitalist scheduling. The physicians rotate “call” during the week, 12 hours, where they are responsible for the new admits. Physicians keep their own admits and see them through their hospital stay rounding on them daily (during the week) as well as hand offs from the night admits. On average the physician works about every 3rd weekend per month, either taking call or rounding. Our physicians share nights; however, some choose to work more nights than others. Most are scheduled for a Sun-Thurs night block every 6 wks or so. There is extra call pay for those nights. The Hospitalist group here at the Jackson Clinic is very flexible with scheduling, they are all young with families and want to maximize their time off as well as manage their time at work.
- A schedule of 7on - 7off is available, affording you time to enjoy hobbies and travel with friends and family
- Procedures are not required but can be done.
- The hospital has a code team which responds to all CPRs, Residents are part of the code team. The hospitalist usually responds if it is one of their personal patients.
- Respiratory therapy department at the hospital does the intubations; again the doctor can do it if he/she wishes.
- The daily inpatient census average is usually 10-15 patients per doctor. And the number of admits average is probably 10-15.
This clinic is situated in a beautiful SW part of the state. Their recruitment incentives are expansive and include among other things:
- Paid relocation
- Sign-on bonus
- Up to $90,000 educational loan forgiveness
- Extremely competitive compensation
This is a college / university town that is ideally positioned for a safe and enjoyable lifestyle. Among the many factors the physicians enjoy is:
- One hour from Memphis and two from Nashville
- Community of 100,000 people and home to 23 Fortune 500 Companies
- Excellent private and parochial schools and 5 colleges and universities
- 200,000 acres of lakes and rivers
- Ballet, Theatre Guild, Arts Council, Symphony, and AA Baseball
- Low cost of living and no state income tax
This is an exceptionally strong and friendly group, and I'm sure you would be impressed with what you find here. Please let me know if we can discuss this opportunity in further detail?
Bud Setzer 303-770-1412 or email@example.com - a response will be immediate and confidential.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.