Hospital is offering an exceptional opportunity to practice as a Hospitalist in northwest Pennsylvania. This regional hospital is seeking another Hospitalist to join their medical staff. The hospital is a University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) affiliation.
Position information includes: An established hospitalist program to join 6 hospitalists and 4 mid-levels. Block schedule 7on/7off - will have an option for either 7am-7pm or 10am-10pm. Will be a total of 2160 hours annually (180 shifts). NO ICU - All acute patients are transferred. Average census is 17-20. Some minimal procedures (ie. Intubation).
Community in NW Pennsylvania is centrally located 90 minutes north of Pittsburgh and 90 minutes south of Erie.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Stable and secure Hospital employed position
- Desirable 7 on 7 off block schedule with 2 options available for hours
- Will sponsor H1b Visa 'Cap Exempt'
- No ICU and minimal procedures
- Competitive base salary and bonus incentives for over $275K combined earnings potential
- Full hospital benefits package and relocation assistance
- Easy drive to larger metro areas like Pittsburgh, Erie, and Cleveland
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you