Join an established and well respected hospitalist program in a 300 bed regional medical center about 35 miles from downtown Pittsburgh. It has support staff and specialists.
The Hospitalist program is expanding from 14 hospitalists. It will be a block schedule of 7 on 7 off with other hospitalists. The schedule is 12 hour shifts. Primarily day shifts with a few swing shifts. No nights as that's covered by Nocturnists. No call or having to respond back after the shift is over. No procedures as that's covered by specialists available 24/7. There are 2 mid-levels during the day shift for assistance with patient volumes. Reasonable patient census of 15-18.
Can also have an option to pick up extra shifts for more compensation if desired during the 7 off.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- A secure and stable Hospital employed position
- Open to IM or FM Residency trained physicians to see all adult inpatient
- Highly desired block schedule with lots of time off for personal or pick-up extra shifts for additional income
- Large Hospitalist group with excellent hospital and specialty support
- Competitive base salary and RVU bonus incentives
- Full hospital benefits package and relocation assistance
- Popular community is only 35 miles from downtown Pittsburgh
- Area has excellent school systems with both public and many private schools available in the area. With Pittsburgh nearby - several colleges and University of Pittsburgh.
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you