Join an established and well respected hospitalist program in a 300 bed regional medical center about 35 miles from downtown Pittsburgh. It has support staff and specialists.
The Hospitalist program is expanding from 14 hospitalists. It will be a block schedule of 7 on 7 off with other hospitalists. The schedule is 12 hour shifts. A combination of day and swing shifts. No call or having to respond back after the shift is over. Open ICU but no procedures as that's covered by specialists available 24/7. There are 2 mid-levels during the day shift for assistance with patient volumes. The ED covers the codes. Reasonable patient census of 15-18.
Can also have an option to pick up extra shifts for more compensation if desired during the 7 off.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- A secure and stable Hospital employed position in the Pittsburgh area
- Open to IM or FM Residency trained physicians to see all adult inpatient
- Highly desired block schedule with lots of time off for personal time or pick-up extra shifts
- Large Hospitalist group with excellent hospital and specialty support
- Competitive base salary and RVU bonus incentives
- Full hospital benefits package and relocation assistance
- Popular community is only 35 miles from downtown Pittsburgh
- Area has excellent school systems with both public and many private schools available in the area.
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.