Premier Hospitalist program with 20+ hospitalists in the largest community in northwestern Pennsylvania is looking for another hospitalist to join their expanding program. The hospital is a University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) affiliation.
Hospitalists work on a 5 on / 5 off block schedule for 10 hour shifts from 8am to 6pm.
A well-structured Group operates 2 teams of 9-10 Hospitalists to cover the 5/5 schedule. Each provider has an average patient census of 15-18. Closed ICU with Intensivists coverage. Minimal procedures required because of the excellent specialty support.
This Northwestern Pennsylvania city is centrally located between major metro areas such as; Cleveland, Pittsburgh, and Buffalo with a population over 100K and service area 280K.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Stable and secure Hospital employed position
- Block schedule is 5 on 5 off mostly day shifts and minimal nights
- Hospital is 430+ beds and a level II facility with an academic affiliation. Will sponsor H1b Visa 'Cap Exempt'
- No ICU and minimal procedures
- Competitive base salary and bonus incentives for over $275K combined earnings potential
- Full hospital benefits package and relocation assistance
- Live and practice in one of the largest cities in the region. International airport with directly flights to several major cities.
- Less than 2 hours to Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Buffalo.
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you