Join an established Internal Medicine Hospitalist team with mid-level and specialty support. The hospital is located in Bucks County - about 30 miles north of Philadelphia.
Flexible block schedule with a total 180 working days including 22 weekends. 1 week on 1 week off block with some weekend off depending on the schedule.
Open ICU but no procedures required as they have Intensivist support. Lines done by IV team and iRad and intubations by Anesthesiology. Other procedures including para and thoracentesis done by iRad,
Part of Rapid Response Team (RRT) so Hospitalists need to live within 30 minutes of the hospital in Bucks County.
There is subspecialty backup at night. Mid-level support staff of 2-3 everyday including weekends and house physician when needed.
Will provide variety of services including ED unassigned/primary care coverage, subspecialist consultation, ICU and observation coverage, pre/post management consultations; provide admissions, H&P and Discharge Planning, and writing routine orders; ability to make clinical decisions; routine rounds and timely dictation a must; good communications with patients, patients' family, physician-to-physician and nursing staff required.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Hospital employed position in a stable Hospitalist program
- Flexible block schedule with lots of days off to spend with family or moonlight to pick up extra shifts and income.
- No procedures as they have the specialty support
- Hospital located in the popular Bucks County with top ranked schools and excellent family amenities
- Competitive base salary and bonus incentives
- Excellent Hospital benefits package
- Internal Medicine Residency trained physicians will be considered that can start in 90-120 days including credentialing
- Current Hospitalist or inpatient experienced required
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you