Now interviewing IM and FP Hospitalist Physician candidates to join a hospitalist program located in Central Pennsylvania.
A wonderful opportunity to join an integrated healthcare organization widely recognized for its innovative use of the electronic health record, and the development of innovative care models. We serve more than 2.6 million residents throughout 44 counties in central and northeastern Pennsylvania. The physician-led system is comprised of more than 19,500 employees, including a more than 1,000-member multi-specialty group practice, seven hospital campuses, two research centers and a 448,000-member health plan which services Pennsylvania and areas of other states with its insurance products.
The health system and the health plan have repeatedly garnered national accolades for integration, quality and service. In addition to fulfilling its patient care mission, we have a long-standing commitment to medical education, research and community service.
If you are looking for a blocked, daytime schedule, with specialist support, and easy access to several metro areas, then we'd love to speak with you! Call us today for more information! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 954 837 2662.
- Hospitalist program offers 7on/7off blocked schedule with an average daily census of 12-15 patients
- Average daily admissions range from 10-15 patients shared by 3 daytime hospitalists, 1 mid-level provider and 1 nocturnist
- Critical care patients are co-managed by intensivists; NO procedures are required and codes are run by the ED physicians
- Hospitalists who are looking to commute into the area for his or her rotation are encouraged to apply - Hospitalists are not required to live within the service area
- Base salary with incentives and comprehensive benefit package
- Awards/Recognitions: Truven Health Analytics (formally Thomson Reuters, Becker's Hospital Review 100 Great Places to Work in Healthcare, and Hospitals and Health Networks Most Wired hospitals
- Flexible scheduling and work locations; nearby college university with full amenities
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you