Become part of an exciting new program through a leader in Post-Acute Medicine in the Philadelphia metro area. Service area will be in the popular Bucks County area just north of Philadelphia.
Physicians are designated an assigned territory within the region where you will round on post-acute patients in skilled nursing facilities (SNFs), or similar preferred facilities. Will also see some post-acute patients for home visits. The Schedule will be Monday to Friday daytime hours from 8am to 5pm or similar. Will have some weekend and/or call responsibilities. Reasonable patient census estimated 14-16. Patient base is adult or geriatrics.
Will need to go to the different locations during the day/week. Will average 1-2 facilities per day depending on the patient volume. Physicians are assigned to a territory, so the SNF facilities or home visits will be in a reasonable proximity to each other. No Hospital coverage at all. If patients need to be readmitted to the hospital then it will be handled by another Physician.
Use NextGen for EMR. The physicians have laptop and wifi device where they can document during a home visit. Most document when in the patient home.
Qualified physicians must have current inpatient experience. These are post-acute patients who have been discharged from the hospital, but are not well enough to return home without further care. Considered a transitionary phase for additional care meant to decrease the chances of re-admittance into the hospital.
If you are interested in this Physician opportunity or others like it, CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Employed opportunity with a recognized and premier national organization.
- Be part of Philadelphia region's new post-acute market with outstanding growth potential.
- All post-acute with no hospital. Possible to get started in 30 days since there is no hospital credentialing to wait for.
- Open to Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Geriatric Fellowship physicians with an interest in the post-acute care.
- Competitive base salary and quality bonus incentives
- Full benefits package, vacation, CME, and 401K
- Live and practice in popular north Philadelphia area communities
- Future leadership options if desired
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you