Practice in a leading-edge community hospital in Northeast Philadelphia. Hospitalists and Nocturnist work on a block schedule of 7/7, working 6am - 6pm, or 6pm - 6am. Live in Philadelphia, or one of the popular, nearby communities in which are commutable.
If this Hospitalist opportunity interests you CompHealth can help. Contact Aaron Ritter at direct #954-837-2634 or send CV to Aaron.Ritter@comphealth.com to be considered for this opportunity
- Experienced Hospitalist preferred, 2017 Residents are welcome to apply
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine
- Valid PA license a big plus
- Block schedule 7on /7 off...No call
- Very competitive starting base salary
- Retirement Plan-403B
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with CME allowance plus stipend
- Sorry, this job cannot sponsor Visa holders
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.