Seeking Hospitalist for Large Hospital in Dayton.
Program Overview / Job Description
- Block Schedule / 15 shifts a month / 7 on – 7 off
- 12 Hour Shifts
- Competitive Salary with RVU and Quality Bonus potential
- Full Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K, CME Allowance & more
- Electronic Billing System in place
- ICU – OPEN
- Procedures done by the hospitalists
- Emergency Department Run Codes - Ran by Hospitalists
- No Call environment
- Sign on bonus
- MD or DO
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice; Board Exam must be complete within 1 year of hire date.
- Eligible to work in the United States; can accept H1B visas; Not a J1 qualified area.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical, and problem-solving skills.