We are scheduling interviews to join the second largest private employer in Northeast Ohio an integrated network of 16 hospitals, 25,000 employees, more than 40 outpatient health centers and primary care physician offices in 15 counties.
- Highly awarded, $4 billion health system where more than 1,100 residents and fellows train each year in more than 100 residency and fellowship programs
- Seeking Internal Medicine trained Hospitalist for Cancer Center ? solid tumor service only - no malignant tumor or bone transplant
- Hospitalists will work days only, around 15 shifts a month, hours are typically 8-5 and schedule is very flexible and run by the Hospitalists
- NO procedures or ICU responsibilities ? manageable census (average of 14-15)
- Opportunities to teach medical students and residents or APP?s
- Reinvigorated city that many point to as a highlight of a Midwestern Renaissance
The cost of living in Cleveland is shockingly moderate, with beautiful homes that cost a fraction of what they would in other larger cities. One of Cleveland?s biggest stories in the past five years has been the movement by many people ? young, but not just young people ? to downtown. Historic office buildings by the dozen have been turned into gorgeous apartment houses to meet this need. Cleveland?s downtown has drawn more residents in that past five years than in the past 50. Downtown?s East 4th entertainment district is just one reason why. Sports lovers enjoy MLB?s Cleveland Indians, the NFL?s Cleveland Browns and the NBA?s Cleveland Cavaliers (and LeBron James).
Contact: Neal Fenster