A large physician group in Central NY state has their own Hospitalist program to cover the inpatient for the 18 Primary Care physicians in the group. Currently have 2 Hospitalists and expanding to add a third. Average patient census about 15-18 per day. Will be on a 7/7 Block schedule when the 3rd Hospitalist starts. The shift hours will either be 7am to 7pm or 11am to 11pm. Both shifts will be rotated between the 3 hospitalists. Nights are covered by mid-level providers. Cover the inpatient care for the PC physicians during the day.
Primarily round on the patients and some admitting. Any procedures would be covered by the specialists in the group. The procedures can be optional to do if a hospitalist wants to do that. No ICU at that's covered by their Intensivists. Open to either IM or FP physicians but it would be an all adult patient base.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Be part of a physician owned, physician run group with an outstanding reputation in the region
- Highly desired 7 on 7 off block schedule seeing only the group's patients
- Days or Evenings only since the nights are covered by mid-level providers.
- Primarily rounding, some admitting, and no procedures required
- Competitive base salary and bonus incentives
- Full benefits package, relocation assistance, and 2 year track to group shareholdership
- Long-term stability and strong earnings potential with shareholder status
- Central NY community with over 225K service area. An easy drive to Syracuse and Albany.
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you