An opportunity exists for an experienced physician to see patients in the Post Acute setting in area Skilled Nursing facilities. This is an employed opportunity with a nationally recognized physician friendly organization that is in growth mode.
Patients are primarily geriatric, some with complex medical issues. See 18+ patients per day working Monday to Friday with one weekend a month. Schedule is flexible if needed, and providers will have lots of autonomy in how they structure their day. FPs, IMs and Geriatricians are all welcome to apply.
This scenic region is in rural, northern New York State with scenic trails and loads of outdoor recreation. Residents have many cultural similarities to their Canadian neighbors and many are French speaking. New York City is a 5 hour drive and Montreal is under 2 hours.
If this opportunity sounds right for you please forward your CV to Lisa Goldstein at firstname.lastname@example.org If you are seeking a new employment opportunity, but this one isn't the right fit, let's talk! CompHealth has fantastic options across the country. Call me at 954-837-2674 JOB 2388918
- Growing organization has need for a Post Acute physician
- See patients in Skilled Nursing Facilites
- Providers should be caring and enjoy Geriatrics patients
- Monday-Friday schedule with flexibility
- Work autonomously seeing 18-22 patients daily
- Competitive salary and bonus potential
- Malpractice with tail and full benefits package provided
- Scenic NY State region close to the Canadian border
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you