Practice inpatient medicine in a modern 250 plus bed hospital in Northern New Mexico. This quality health care system focuses on their core values of compassion, excellence, integrity, dignity, and stewardship. If you enjoy academics, share your knowledge with the unopposed Family Medicine Residency program.
For immediate consideration, email your CV to Chris.Ballard@CompHealth.com or call direct #954.837.2605.
New Mexico offers over 300 days a sunshine per year, biking and hiking in summer, and snow skiing in the winter. Artists, the international hot air balloon festival, a growing film industry and 15 observatories all take advantage of the clear sky and low pollution found in this region.
- Hospitalist Block Schedule in New Mexico
- 7 on 7 off or 14 on 14 off
- 250 beds-Level III Trauma Center
- Visa Sponsorship available
- No procedures required, closed ICU
- Patient census averages 15
- Growing program due to recent expansion
- Moderate climate and 300 days of Sunshine per year
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you