A private Hospitalist group with facilities in southern and central New Jersey is growing and seeks an experienced Internal Medicine Hospitalist to join the team. True team approach with all members of the group pitching in so workload is evenly distributed. You will receive privileges at several facilities for cross coverage purposes, but will not hop from facility to facility-- continuity of coverage is a primary goal of the group. Most facilities have no in-house night requirement, just cell phone rotation of call if an admission is necessary and then the patient can be seen in the morning. No ICU work or procedures are required.
If you are looking in southern or central New Jersey and would be interested in a new position in great suburban areas with Blue Ribbon School Districts and lots of amenities, this could be a great option. Please forward your CV for immediate consideration to Lisa Goldstein at lisa.goldstein @comphealth.com and then call 954 837 2674
- Private Hospitalist group seeking experienced IM/Hospitalist for employed position
- Flexibility in scheduling with a typical work day of 8-10 hours
- No procedures or ICU skills needed
- True team approach; physicians cover for each other and evenly share the workload
- Compeitive compensation based on experience plus RVU bonus and benefits
- Suburban area of southern New Jersey with many great suburbs where you can live
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.