Post-Acute Care Physician Opportunity in Las Vegas. Open to IM or FP physicians to see adult patients. Geri experience a plus but not required.
Will be a Monday to Friday flexible day schedule rounding on patients in their rooms at various Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs), Extended Care, or similar facilities in Las Vegas.
A territory is given where the facilities are in close or reasonable proximity to each other.
Programs are expanding and need additional physicians willing to grow the business as the demand for the services increases. Will add more Post-Acute physicians to keep a quality balance for patient care.
Usually average no more than 15 patients per day. No rounding in the Hospital as the focus is on the patients who are released from the hospital but not well enough to go home yet.
Base salary, plus outstanding bonus incentives. Earnings potential in the $250K range with their salary/bonus combined.
Live and practice in Las Vegas with excellent residential communities, top rated schools, and major university - UNLV.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Enjoy a top employed position with a premier national organization
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule is flexible hours per physician
- No hospital coverage at all. See only patients in the post-acute care setting.
- Outstanding earnings potential with an excellent salary + bonus program
- Full benefits package, vacation days, CME, and malpractice w/tail covered
- Future leadership opportunities available if a physician wants that career path
- Can start in 30 days as there is no hospital credentialing
- Las Vegas, affordable housing, no state income tax, international airport, & great school systems
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.