A large, collegial team of well-trained Hospitalists is in growth mode and need compassionate physicians to join the team. Block schedule with lots of flexibility and mostly day shifts. Excellent income potential and full benefits package from day one. If you are looking for a great community to settle down and plant roots, this Missouri town has award winning parks, A+ rated schools and access to shopping, dining, and loads to do.
If you're exploring Hospitalist options and this sounds like it could be a good fit, please send your CV to Lisa Goldstein at email@example.com and call 954-837-2674
- Large, collegial team is growing and needs several Hospitalists for the service
- Block schedule with lots of flexibility - work blocks between 4 and 8 days
- Mostly days with only 1-2 nights per month typically on last day of block
- Hospitalists run codes and put in lines; intensivists cover the ICU
- Very manageable census - typically 15-18 patients
- Very strong compensation package and benefits from first day of employment
- Top school system that includes special programs for gifted students
- Award winning parks, casual and fine dining, art galleries, boutique clothing, minor league baseball-- truly something for everyone!
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you