- This is a 100% inpatient position with shift-based block scheduling
- Opportunities for day-shift, admitting shift, night-shift available
- Moonlighting opportunities available for additional income
- Academic Hospital - incoming doctor must be ok with teaching/interacting with Internal Medicine residents
- Participate in quality improvement and process improvement projects.
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
MA State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
Residency training in Internal Medicine required
New graduates completing training in the next 12 months encouraged to apply