This Maine community is a historic and coastal community that offers an array of amenities and activities to do for all individuals . Great culture , arts and educational opportunities are available. Beautiful coastline living with a great cost of living and environment to raise a family.
This is an accredited facility that offers a comprehensive as well as multidisciplinary approach to patient care. Competitive compensation including relocation/sign on bonus and malpractice coverage including tail coverage. 2017 Residents welcome to apply.
Contact Kaylee Petrosino at CompHealth directly at 954 837 2662 and E-mail CV to Kaylee.email@example.com
- Flexible block schedule
- Low Patient Volume
- Large Established Hospitalist team
- 10 to 12 hour shifts
- Comprehensive benefits including sign on bonus available
- Malpractice including tail coverage
- Under an hour to Portland Maine
- Closed ICU no procedures
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.