Visa candidates welcomed to join five physicians, two mid-levels and a Medical Director working to provide 24/7 coverage. This opportunity features reasonable census of 13 patients per day with no automatic consult and shared rotations on admissions, good sub-specialist support and a dedicated admitting hospitalist. This is an employed position with a 7 on, 7 off block schedule with 66% days, 33% nights, and 1% PTO, a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
This New England community has affordable housing and living. The community supports a local university, an airport, multiple hospitals, and is the retail hub for the area. It is a great home base to go hunting, fishing, hiking, cross-country skiing, or mountain biking.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 954-837-2605 and refer to JOB-2357957
- 7 on, 7 off block schedule with 2/3 days 1/3 nights
- No procedures unless you want to do them
- Competitive Salary with patient satisfaction and quality bonuses
- Full Hospital Benefits including health and dental
- Retirement with matching
- Extra week of PTO
- Be a part of the funnest hospitalist group in Maine
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.