Well-run program in western Kentucky is growing and seeks a dedicated Nocturnist. Fantastic base compensation plus lots of bonus potential and robust benefits package make this hard to beat!
Enjoy a 7 on 7 off schedule with in-house responsibility from 7pm-7am handling admissions from the ER. Open ICU - but no procedures required. Excellent sub-specialty support is available.
Ideal Kentucky location that acts as the center of activity for surrounding areas. Great schools, recreational lakes, vibrant downtown with shops and restaurants, golf, tree-lined safe neighborhoods are all here! Like the sound of this and want to learn more? Please send CV and contact Lisa Goldstein at email@example.com or 954.837.2674
- Nocturnist for 7 on 7 off schedule
- IM and FP welcome
- Excellent specialty support
- Well-managed established group
- Open ICU; no procedures needed
- Excellent base compensation
- In addition strong bonus potential
- Family friendly community with great schools, vibrant downtown and outdoor recreation
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.