Well managed, established program is growing and needs an additional Nocturnist to join their 14 provider team. Desirable 7 on, 7 off nighttime schedule with no call responsibility. Strong sub-specialty support at this mid-sized facility.
Scenic family community with good schools and lots of amenities including shopping, and dining. Local area has lots of lakes for finishing and boating. Short drive to Louisville and Lexington, KY, and Nashville, TN
Contact Lisa Goldstein at lisa.Goldstein@comphealth.com or 954.837.2674
- BC IM or FP with experience for growing team
- Nocturnist Work 7 on 7 off
- 7pm - 7am in-house
- Midlevel and sub-specialty support
- Strong hourly compensation and RVU bonus
- Malpractice with tail and full benefits
- Scenic western KY community with amenities of a larger area
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.