Live, work, and play in the Great Smokey Mountains
Nearly 300 Beds, you can work in a modern nonprofit hospital with funding for advanced technology and equipment, and specialized training for physicians, nurses and staff.
Located near beautiful Lake Laurel, Daniel Boone National Forest, and Cumberland Falls State Resort Park. This is a nature lovers paradise with easy access to Lexington, Louisville, or Knoxville.
Block schedule, student loan repayment, signing bonus, and generous compensation are just a few of the reasons why you should look at this opportunity.
For immediate consideration, email your CV to Chris.Ballard@CompHealth.com or call direct #954.837.2605. If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. JO#749340
- Modern 250 plus bed community hospital
- Open ICU with Speciality Support
- Student loan repayment
- Signing bonus, relocation, and generous compensation package
- Easy access to Lexington, Knoxville, and Louisville
- Next door to Daniel Boone National Forest, and outdoor activities
- White water rafting, rock climbing, and waterfalls and Lake Laurel are all within reach!
- 7 on 7 off Block Schedule/J1 Sponsorship Available for 2018
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you