Exceptional opportunity for a Medical Director for transitional care in Louisville Kentucky.
Director will play key clinical and leadership roles in the acute, transitional, and post-acute care of the organization's patients.
Establish and cultivate strong relationships with facilities providing acute care for their patients as well as with the local medical directors and primary care physicians that provide ongoing care after discharge.
Lead and manage the activities of the transitional care team, which will include physicians, nurse practitioners, case managers, and administrative personal.
A Monday to Friday daytime schedule will be 50% Admin and 50% Hospitalist or Post-Acute care.
A competitive salary, bonuses, and benefits package. Future leadership growth projected.
If you are interested in this Physician opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Medical Director to lead a transitional care team to include Physicians, NPs, Case Managers, and Adm
- Be connected with patient care from hospitalization, post-acute care, home care, to primary care. F
- Will be 50% Director/Admin and 50% Hospitalist or Post-Acute care for patients.
- Coaching physicians and other staff for overall quality and performance.
- Lead meetings, training, and education for the staff.
- Employed position with a National organization.
- Competitive salary, bonus incentives, and full benefits package.
- Louisville is the largest city in Kentucky with a metro population over 1 million.
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.