Join a premier organization with an established program and patient base in the Des Moines Iowa service area. They want to hire an IM, FM, or IM/Geri physician to serve as a clinician for a panel of their general, post-acute or complex medicaid patients. Will be responsible for effective primary or chronic care for complex medical issues. To keep patients from to improve, healthy, and being admitted or readmitted to the hospital.
Will be a Monday to Friday daytime schedule with an occasional 1/2 day on Saturday that's shared with the other providers. A very reasonable patient census of 15-20 at their facility. No hospital or inpatient care at all. The hospitalists cover any patients admitted to the hospital.
The facility location will be in Des Moines and some visits to their 2nd facility in a neighboring community.
They will have some advanced practice clinicians (APCs) to assist with the patients.
Secure and stable employed position with a competitive base salary, bonus incentives, and full benefits package. They have a salary + bonus plan combined for $270K potential income for the 1st year. Merit increases in salary and bonus annually.
Live and practice right in the Des Moines community. Enjoy the many social and cultural activities the area has to offer. Low cost of living, low crime rate, nice family residential communities, excellent schools, and 4 year universities.
If you are interested in this opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Secure and stable employed position with a fast-growing national organization
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule with occasional 1/2 day Saturdays shared w/other providers
- Focus on quality care seeing only the organization's patients of 15-20 average per day
- Post-acute or higher risk patients. Goal to keep them out of or readmitted to the hospital
- Competitive salary and bonus plan for $270K combined potential income in the first year
- Full benefits package, vacation/CME stipend, 401K w/matching, and stock options
- Join a growing organization with an excellent reputation expanding to several markets in the US.
- Live and practice in Des Moines Iowa. The capital city, cultural center with over 200K population
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail