Reputable, national Hospitalist organization is seeking a dedicated Nocturnist to join their team. The group is responsible for providing inpatient medicine services in a 400+ bed hospital about 30 minutes from Chicago working in an underserved community that values their physicians.
Will consider IM or FP physicians with current inpatient experience to see an all adult patient base. A 7 on 7 off all nights from 7pm to 7am with no call responsibilities. Extra shifts are available if wanted to boost income. Procedures - should be comfortable with general hospitalist procedures (intubation, codes, RRT's, line placement, ABG's, etc). Open ICU but intensivists available and subspecialty support. EMR system in place.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Lisa Goldstein at direct #954.837.2674 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Secure and stable employed position with an established organization
- Block schedule of all nights with manageable admissions
- Candidates should be proficient with inpatient procedures
- Open to IM or FP physicians to see an all adult patient base
- Strong salary and full benefits: malpractice, medical, dental, 401K and more
- Can pick up extra shifts to earn even more income
- Just 30 minutes from Chicago you'll have access to all the Windy City has to offer!
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you