If you love the outdoors this is the place for you.
- Join a reputable team that is expanding its group
- Physicians enjoy a manageable patient census while earning a great living between $280,000 and $300,000
- Work seven on, seven off - some nights required
- Two Hospitalists are on during the day along with a Family Medicine resident - adding a swing shift once new physician is hired
- Excellent back up with 24/7 Pulm/CC - procedures not necessary but are optional for those who desire them
- A generous benefit package is being offered to include signing bonus or loan repayment
If outdoor recreation is your idea of a great time for relaxation and fun, Eastern Idaho may start to sound a lot like heaven. The region is the gateway to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, but even if you never visited those famous spots, there's more outdoor recreation in Eastern Idaho than you can take in a lifetime. Pocatello, just two hours from Salt Lake City, is a university town with all the benefits, including excellent schools for youngsters and major performing art center providing theatre, dance, opera, and more.
Contact: Neal Fenster