CompHealth is partnering with a Private Hospitalist Group looking for someone just like you to join their team.
You are a Board Certified Internal Medicine/Family Medicine with at least 100 hospital admissions in the past 12 months.
You are kind and compassionate with excellent communication skills and a team player.
You are a night owl and enjoy working autonomously. You love the nights!
Predictable blocked schedule. They have a robust infrastructure with amazing support team. Open ICU- no procedures- do not respond to codes
This town is a Southern adventure that is sure to be good for your soul! Rich history, incredible architecture, stunning Southern charm, and a soulful musical heritage have branded this town 'Where Soul Lives'. If this fits your description, then please send me your CV today email@example.com, call me at 954-837-2659. JOB-2350823
- Blocked schedule 7pm-7am
- Does not respond to codes - no procedures
- Average 6-10 admissions nightly
- 77 miles from International Airport/2.5 hours to the coast
- University town of 100k population
- Dedicated Nocturnist
- J1's welcome to apply
- H1 Visa friendly
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.