A premier organization is expanding its post-acute program on Florida's east coast in a highly desired community just 60 minutes to Orlando.
This need is for an IM or FP Physician who will round on adult patients in Skilled Nursing (SNFs), or similar type extended care facilities. Providers will go to different facilities (2-3 daily) seeing an average of 15 patients.
The schedule is Monday to Friday with flexible, daytime hours depending on the Physician's desires. Ability to start early morning or later in the day and finish when done seeing patients. Any call for evenings and occasional weekends is minimal and usually done by phone if needed. No hospital inpatient or hospital credentialing so it's possible to start in 30 days with an active Florida license.
Florida's east coast - minutes to beautiful beaches, shopping, fishing, boating, sailing, and a short drive to Orlando.
If you are interested in this opportunity or others like it, CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Daytime schedule with flexible hours determined by physician
- Round on patients in SNFs or similar facilities with no Hospital inpatient care
- Very reasonable patient census to ensure top quality of care
- Stable and secure employed position with a premier national organization
- Ideal Candidate is available to start in 90 days or less
- Salary plus bonus incentives = $250K plus combined earnings potential
- Full benefits package and relo assistance
- Highly desired Florida community - minutes to beautiful beaches, shopping, fishing, boating, sailing, and much more!
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you