Hospitalist Position in Central FL
Hospital Employed setting. Seeking a hospitalist to provide inpatient care for employed physicians and other area physicians. A Strong base of both hospital employed and private physicians in the service area that are committed to referring to the hospitalist program.
The reason for Search: Employed physician network growth. The goal would be a 7 on / 7 off model/schedule.
Expectations of Hospitalist:
- ICU coverage of all patients Med Surgery
- Tele and ICU is applicable
- Average daily census per shift would be 10-15
- Competitive Salary
- Salary based on MGMA guidelines
- Incentive bonus, quality bonus, and great benefits
- CME, vacation, relocation expenses, and commencement bonus
- Possible medical education assistance
- Residency stipend.
NOTE: incoming physicians seeking a Nocturnist role will have a higher base pay.
The city is located in the beautiful rolling hills of central FL. It is a favorite destination for those in the metro areas who enjoy spending a leisurely day visiting quaint shops, fine restaurants, and historic buildings. 40 mins drive to downtown Tampa and less than 1-hour drive to Hernando Beach.