Join a solid team of over 20 Hospitalists located in Tallahassee.... A great place to live. A better place to practice!
- Work in a 770 bed medical center which is the regions only Level II Trauma Center
- No ICU procedures; intensivists cover ICU
- Physician driven scheduling allows for 10 hour shifts, DAYS ONLY
- Year one guarantee of $200-$220K plus RVU bonus plan - average compensation is $250,000
- Robust benefits plan including 401k with match
Near but far from the castles and crowds of Disney, lies another magical placein the Sunshine State - one with a fascinating past, a diverse population,a buzzing political center, and great pride. Often described as "The Other Florida"with its deep-rooted history, rolling hills, mild climate, Southern-stylehospitality and canopy roads of moss-draped oaks, it is a Florida few have seen. Best known as Florida's state capital, Tallahassee is a medium-sized citywhere the power of state government and a vibrant academic and artisticcommunity are complemented by old-fashioned charm. Tallahassee is locatedin the central northwest panhandle region of Florida, 30 minutes north ofthe Gulf of Mexico and 30 minutes south of Thomasville Georgia.
Contact: Neal Fenster