Regional Medical Director/Officer for a new program this organization has in Connecticut.
Oversee staff & also be involved in seeing patients. About 50/50 Clinical & Administrative responsibilities. Monday - Friday schedule is days from 8am to 5pm or similar hours. Some travel and possible weekends.
The Regional Medical Officer (RMO) will serve as the clinical leader for our market in Connecticut, focused on providing comprehensive care in the home for Medicare Advantage members with complex needs. Will bring our history of proven impact in Medicare Advantage to the home, leading clinical design & strategy. Build a clinical team capable of delivering comprehensive home-based care, constantly innovating to deliver high quality outcomes and experience of care. Responsible for providing strategic & operational direction to a team of physicians, NPs, case management, and other clinicians. Working collaboratively with the business & operational leader of the market in a dyad leadership model. Oversee 2 county-based clinical teams in New Haven & Hartford initially. In addition, the RMO will be responsible for providing direct clinical care in the home, our Care Center, and inpatient settings (when applicable). This is a significant clinical design and leadership role in an organization with proven results and a national footprint. The RMO will report to the Chief Medical Officer, New Markets, based in NY, & join a national group of clinical leadership across CA, AZ, NV, TN, IA, & GA.
This fast growing industry patient care assures long-term job security and future growth opportunities for their physicians. If practicing highly-coordinated care with a booming healthcare leader is for you, please respond!
If you are interested in this physician opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Secure and stable employed position with a fast-growing organization that has very low turnover
- Regional Medical Director opportunity to develop and expand a new program
- Continued growth in the leadership position for the future
- See only the group's patients in the Connecticut markets
- Competitive base salary with tiered bonus plans increase each year
- Full and complete benefits package, vacation and CME
- Salary, Director stipend, and bonus incentives = over $300K earnings in year one!
- Hartford and New Haven offers many activities, events, excellent schools, and community amenities for the physician and family
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you