Established national organization is currently seeking a Medical Director to join a high-energy, creative and highly motivated team. Will provide clinical leadership in the hospitalist setting, be responsible for partnering with other clinical and operations leaders and work collaboratively to ensure goals are met. Must be comfortable interacting daily on the floor with clinicians including case management, nurses, social workers, administrative, and physician staff. The successful candidate will be able to direct and integrate the activities of multiple major projects; ensuring that project efforts are consistent, and effective in supporting the mission, goals, and strategic plan. Leadership responsibilities include senior executive meetings, lead reviews and improvements of clinical programs and processes, and be a financial steward in areas of responsibility.
If you are interested in this Physician opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Seeking a physician with current leadership and hospitalist experience
- Will oversee their programs in the 10-12 hospitals in the greater Baltimore area. Manage/lead the teams to improve care and decrease risk or readmissions
- Monday to Friday schedule from 8am-5pm or similar hours.
- Director position will be 85-90% administrative and 10-15% indirect clinical/patient responsibilities
- Must be willing to work 'in the trenches' to create content, coach staff, etc. To have executive presence in presentation and communication abilities.
- Office located in a popular Maryland community about 15 miles to Washington DC, and 39 miles to Baltimore.
- Competitive base salary and Director bonus incentives for $300K combined earnings and full benefits package.
- Can choose to live in many popular communities in the greater Baltimore and DC area. Top schools, colleges, and activities for an excellent quality of life.
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you