Enterprise Medical is scheduling interviews to come join a team of well-established team of dedicated "community orientated" physicians.
- Work at this 50-bed acute care hospital with a Level III Trauma Center which serves a two-county area of 35,000
- 7 on 7 off schedule to maximize family time and work/life balance
- Offering a strong financial package including a competitive salary and a signing bonus
- Generous benefit package with relocation assistance and a Student Loan Repayment Program
- Convenient access to metropolitan areas such as Denver and Fort Collins as well as the gateway to The Rocky Mountains
This city now serves as the commercial and retail hub of Northeastern Colorado, offering a multitude of cultural and educational resources. The nearby Rocky Mountains are world-renowned for their gold-medal fly-fishing and winter sports. Prime hunting areas for deer, antelope, pheasant, turkey, grouse, quail, duck and geese are plentiful around Fort Morgan. Pawnee Buttes National Grasslands, a 30-minute drive north, is a hiker's and photographer's paradise, and Jackson State Park and Reservoir offers boating, water skiing, and fishing.
Contact: Neal Fenster