Physician Opportunity in Southern California is located about 35 miles east of Los Angeles. Can live in popular cities like Ontario, Pomona, Chino, Rancho Cucamonga, San Bernardino, Upland, and more.
See only this organization's patients in the hospital in the morning and their post-acute clinic or nearby Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs) in the afternoon. Most of the patients are senior citizens. This can transition as an option to no hospitalist coverage at all and 100% patients in the clinics/SNFs only.
They maintain continuity of care by seeing their patients in the hospital and clinic/ skilled nursing facility. Work Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm or similar hours. Cover the hospital 1 weekend per month. Be on call (primarily by phone) for 1 week every 2-3 months. See on average 12-15 patients per day. Ability to grow with the company into leadership positions.
If you are interested in this physician opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Secure and stable employed position with a fast-growing organization
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule with limited call and weekends
- Focus on quality care seeing only the organization's patients of 12-15 per day
- Hospital coverage at the start and transition to no hospital once the patient base grows to full-time. After that the Hospitalists will cover.
- Competitive base salary with tiered bonus plans increase each year
- Full and complete benefits package, vacation and CME
- Outstanding earnings potential over $250K and higher with the generous bonuses based on years with the company
- Practice and live in popular communities in the Los Angeles, Southern California area.
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you