Lead a team of four Hospitalists at an acute care, 59 bed facility in this beautiful northern California town.
- Live and work in one of "America's Prettiest Towns" named by Forbes Magazine
- Work a 7 on/ 7 off block schedule providing a true work/life balance
- Enjoy well managed patient volumes with strong advanced practice provider support
- Utilize your ICU and procedural skills with 24 hour E-ICU coverage provided
- Earn excellent compensation with a base salary of $364k plus quality and RVU bonuses and a $50k stipend bringing earning potential over $414k
- Generous benefit package including two year Path to Partnership
Enjoy this Northern California rural community located along the Pacific Coast "where the Redwoods meet the Sea", only 20 minutes from the Oregon Border. The area offers an abundance of outdoor recreational activities with access to the ocean, rivers, Redwood National and State Parks. This location offers all the beauty and wonder of the Pacific Northwest.
Contact: Neal Fenster