NEAR SAN FRANCISCO
While the recent fires damaged a number of homes and businesses, the majority of the community and area are untouched, and the residents to be cared for remain. The Napa Valley of California is a highly desirable region in the state, and one where you can have a great medical practice and enjoyable lifestyle. Less than an hour's drive from San Francisco, this solid multi-specialty group is adding another Hospitalist to their large staff that covers two facilities. As part of a California-based healthcare system, you will be assured of a challenging and rewarding practice for many years to come.
- Seeking another Hospitalist to join this busy department within a long-standing multi-specialty group
- Schedule is 7 on / 7 off with 14 shifts per month; more are available if desired
- Candidates will primarily cover inpatient needs in a nearby facility only minutes from Santa Rosa
- General inpatient care with ICU coverage NOT required
- Procedures are available if qualified, but NOT required
- Night shifts are already covered and NOT required for the new hospitalist; they are available if desired
- Join a large multi-specialty group that is supported by a solid California healthcare system known for its excellence of care from their physicians
- Strong compensation based on MGMA guidelines, incorporating the experience and expertise you would provide to the group
- Loan repayment, paid moving expenses, CME, retirement plan, health/dental insurance, and more are enhancements to their recruitment efforts
- Current physicians in the group are committed to the start-up and success of your practice
- Preference is given to physicians with a CA medical license or application submitted
Contact us today for a prompt and confidential reply . . . you will be impressed with what you find here!
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.