This opportunity is located in an outdoorsmen paradise. This city offers abundant opportunities for the outdoor and recreational enthusiast. It's all here: mountain bike riding, water skiing, hiking, horseback riding, hang gliding, fishing, canoeing, kayaking, boating, swimming, camping, rock climbing and more.
Not only is there an abundance of history and culture in this area, but it is located amongst many state and national parks. This is truly a great place for physicians looking for a work/lifestyle balance. It is also great for the single lifestyle or those to raise a family. Universities and top-tier grade and secondary schools are abundant in the area.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity, or others like it CompHealth can help. Contact Romy Stall 954-837-2733 or send your CV for immediate consideration to email@example.com Job# 749448
- BE/BC Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- No Procedures needed
- Strong subspecialty support
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits
- Join a stable organization
- Wonderful small-town living near big-town amenities
- Abundance of amenities and all types of outdoor recreational activities
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.