Apogee Physicians is the largest physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation. Apogee Physicians has partnered with St. Barnards Medical Center, a 438-bed multi-specialty facility in Jonesboro, AR and is looking for an experienced Program Director Hospitalist to join our dynamic team.
As an Apogee Program Director you will experience:
- A flexible schedule promoting an excellent work/life balance
- Generous annual salary accompanied with a generous sign-on and relocation bonus
- A full benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, CME and Malpractice coverage
- Robust onsite administrative support provided through Patient Information Coordinators who act as non-clinical liaisons between physicians, patients, hospital staff and Apogee’s home office
- Continuous training through CME accredited courses: Apogee University and Program Directors Summit
We invite you to join our family and discover the Apogee difference. For more information, call: Mica Sylvain at 208-292-4088 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Visit: apogeephysicians.com