Great Opportunity for an Ongoing Federal Locums Position in Arizona.
You can have any state license and you would very much be eligible for this position.
12 hour shifts with work hours from 8pm to 8am.
Below is the information regarding this opportunity.
Please do have a look and if you think that’s the best opportunity for you do forward me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Compensation: up to $125 per hour
- Ongoing locums opportunity – could be a long-term locums assignment!
- All expenses provided
- Any State License
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
We do have many more opportunities for a locums full time position. If you would like to get more information on those positions as well you can get in touch with me.
Even if you currently employed in a permanent position, this is an excellent way to enhance your income by several-thousand-dollars-per-month and you will get to avoid any practice-related expenses!!!
Medical Search International provides personalized customer service for our physicians, carefully matching potential candidates with openings based on specified criteria. Our experienced, professional recruiters understand each individual’s needs and qualifications. When contracting with Medical Search International, our Physicians and CRNAs receive:
• Prompt, timely payment including Direct Deposit
• Industry Leading Malpractice insurance coverage
• Paid travel and housing while on assignment
• Assistance with application paperwork, credentialing and state medical licensure
• ‘Round the clock access to our staff and unparalleled customer service
We offer referral fees up to 500 dollars for any referred candidate that we place. Please feel free to share this message with any of your friends/colleagues/relatives interested in the most lucrative opportunities anywhere. Thank you!
Please contact Neha at Medical Search International at 973-301-2100 x.812 email@example.com to discuss this opportunity.
Medical Search International
HealthCare Recruiter, Federal & State Contracts
1-866-MED-LOOK (633-5665) toll free
(W) 973-301-2100 x 812