Nationally Renowned Premier Teaching Hospital
- Candidate will have the ability to focus on sub-specialty fellowship interest 50% of their work
- Inpatient neurology (neurohospitalist role) covering full spectrum of specialty: consults, stroke, migraines, lumbar puncture, EEG, seizures
- Medical facility is designated a Level 1 Trauma Center with over 600 beds. Multiple programs (including Neurology) have earned five-star national ratings. Offers residency-training programs in family practice, general surgery, internal medicine, OBGYN and pediatrics.
- Affiliation with outstanding medical school, ground breaking research and clinical trials
- Very competitive compensation package with full benefits, relocation allowance and student loan assistance.
Historic City / Outstanding Quality of Life
- Economic engine of the region with a diverse population and low cost of living
- One hour from international airport
- Affordable housing with a spectacular collection of beautifully restored antebellum and Victorian homes or choose from modern subdivisions, and property with acreage or horse farm options
- Home to numerous museums, parks, festivals, concerts and sporting events
- Mild climate enables residents to enjoy outdoor leisure activities all year long such as water sports on large area lakes, fishing, hunting, hiking, tennis and golf
For more information about this opportunity, call Linda Dowling at 770-205-6700 or email LD@Recruit.MD (or complete request infomation section below)