Do you enjoy the outdoors, lakes, streams, forest and all of that with a great job? You need to call me....
Due to a thriving and growing practice, Health System is currently seeking additional BC/BE Hospice physician to join our staff.
Join a well-established Hospice Program based out of the main hospital facility
There are currently three locations that serve Northern Minnesota & Northwestern Wisconsin.
We provide care for patients enrolled in Hospice who require general inpatient, respite or residential care in coordination with the Hospice team.
- We are searching for someone that has a passion for superb patient care along with a passion to work as a member of a healthcare team
- Responsible for the medical component of the hospice program, including certification and recertification of hospice patients
- Reviews and evaluates cases through a variety of means such as home visits, conferences, and record reviews; consults with patient’s attending physician as needed and appropriate
- Serves as a liaison and contact between the hospice program and the regional medical community
- BC/BE in Hospice/Palliative Care
- Ability to obtain MN and WI license and DEA
- Located on beautiful Lake Superior
- Regional service area: 460,000
Please contact me for confidential consideration and more information:
Tim Wieben, CMPE
Medical Recruitment Associates, Inc.
800-498-5404 Phone & text 701-391-3056