Cornerstone Palliative Care, Inc. is seeking BC physicians with strong practice experience in all aspects of inpatient palliative care medicine. These positions provide patient palliative care with no nights or weekend coverage. Cornerstone physicians will provide inpatient care at The Villages Regional Hospital and Leesburg Regional Hospital. The Villages Regional Hospital is a 277-bed hospital which serves a population of approximately 150,000 people living in a beautiful planned community. Lake County offers great options for semi-rural living or an easy 30/40 -minute commute to Orlando. Tavares, Florida is 27 miles NW of Orlando, Florida (center to center) and 74 miles NE of Tampa, Florida. It is located in Lake County, and is part of the Orlando metro area. You have the opportunity to live in the scenic and laid back Lake County or in the city of OrlandoPosition Highlights
• Cornerstone offers the opportunity to provide comprehensive palliative care medicine in the inpatient setting without having to deal with “big hospital politics”
• Share your skills and experience as an integral part of our team of professionals dedicated to patients and families
• Cornerstone offers a collaborative and supportive work environment
• Our physicians provide guidance and feedback to support continuous quality improvement of our inpatient palliative care services
- 100% inpatient palliative care
- No nights or weekends
- Competitive compensation package
- Relocation Assistance
- Full-Time Employment
- MD or DO training
- Fellowship training is not required
- Spanish speaking is a plus but not required
- Strong experience with inpatient palliative care medicine
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Collaborative approach
The Villages - Beautiful Planned Community
• The Villages, a beautiful planned community, is located in the heart of Central Florida, about 45 minutes north of Orlando and about an hour from ocean beaches..
• Each “Village Centers” has it own unique identity and offers restaurants, shops, and theaters close to home.
• Golf carts are one of major forms of transportation between home, golf courses, recreation centers and shopping. No traffic congestion here!
• You don’t need to be 55+ to enjoy the benefits offered by this planned community. The Villages are open to anyone who wants the benefits and amenities of living in a planned community
Leesburg – Semi-rural living 45-minutes from Orlando
• Scenic location between two beautiful lakes
• Horse country – Ranch homes
• Away from city traffic and congestion
• Lower cost living – affordable housing
Interested candidates please contact:
Physician & Advanced Practice Recruiter
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.