Clinical and Research Hepatology Position in Los Angeles
A major medical foundation in California is actively seeking a Hepatologist to join a hepatology and multiple organ transplant team that will focus primarily on providing excellent patient care. This group will focus primarily on providing excellent patient care, with opportunities to conduct research, lead clinical trials, and collaborate with an elite comprehensive cancer center. This is a full-time position is located in Downtown Los Angeles.
Practice features include:
- Fully integrated EMR
- Employed position
- Robust research program
- Growing program with strong referral network
- Team includes Hepatologists, HPB Surgeons, and Transplant Surgeons
- Leadership opportunities available
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Must be fellowship trained
- Active CA license is preferred
Southern California is one of the premier locations in the United States. It is a world center of business, international trade, entertainment, fashion, science, and top-rated education. It features beautiful homes, excellent living conditions, and year-round social and cultural activities.
- Centrally located to all there is to see and do, Los Angeles is the perfect place to live in Southern California
- Enjoy the beautiful beaches of Santa Monica and Venice Beach
- Experience the allure of Hollywood -Look out for your favorite celebrities! -You're in the playground of the rich, famous and glamorous
- Kick up your heels after a long day of local boutiques and designer shops at one of the city's many sun-drenched cafés, trendy lounges or gourmet bistros. You’re in a city celebrated everywhere for its impeccable taste
Find out more!
Call/Text: (757) 349-6099